skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tradijinae
Tradijineers being tradijionistic while in a state of tradijidence...
Monday, August 24, 2009
Thinking: "Damn -- I like these people more and more!"
Talk about a rosey glow!
"Yes we can!"
"Will Al be back soon?"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(23)
►
December
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(17)
▼
2009
(180)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
▼
August
(28)
Can this girl smile or what? "I can be." "Hey, we...
...Moving to Vermont and adopting. ...Moving to Ve...
"Oh, no you did-dent!" Excited about his coming ra...
I'm as cute as any of the others. Beyond happy, I'...
The annual "Spit On The Cake" ritual as it happene...
This is your brain. This is your brain, impaired. ...
Breaks over! "So... I tol' him to make his own dam...
Later on Dave would be taken to the ER for injuri...
"Ha! I buttsurf your backside, proving my domina...
Three of the Tradijinae elders. Lycan in transform...
Oh! I get it! Tradijinae!
Thinking: "Damn -- I like these people more and mo...
Wow! Who's this?! Good thing I'm happily married...
Pretty couple prototype "Y" Well — whoever she is....
Tradijinae Sunset in a new dawn! Ready satisfactio...
A day on Sesame Street or, "The Big Bird Lynching"...
Amy on the potty! Potty usher. Such a pretty face...
Excuse me... I love Al this much... The most inte...
"...Wine a little..." Tony -- "You see what I've h...
Truly... this is the face of a man to which a half...
"My mother thanks you... my father thanks you..." ...
Probie Tradijineer! Of what would you accuse... mo...
Not gay. Gay. Sorrowful Dave.
My brother's better'n your brother! The happy coup...
Caught all pink and snarky! On the way to Tradijin...
Tradijinae Sunset! On the SS Davis pool deck... Sa...
►
July
(12)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(49)
Contributors
Alfred Lehmberg
Amy
Dave
Joel
Merely Me
mikeywalsh
No comments:
Post a Comment