skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tradijinae
Tradijineers being tradijionistic while in a state of tradijidence...
Thursday, December 24, 2009
"You know... I'd never thought of it that way!
"So I sez to 'im, I sez... "
"I'm lovely, yes... and...?"
A pretty girl's head on one's shoulder is all that's
really
required, nes't ce pas?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(23)
►
December
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(17)
▼
2009
(180)
▼
December
(7)
Red sky at night, sailors delight! Action/Reaction...
Young Love with, well, much of the dew still on t...
"Beast! It's what's for dinner!" "I LOVE my Miss ...
Sarah Freakin' Palin? Pretty when she's laughi...
A future destroyer of worlds!Tradijinae light! St...
"You know... I'd never thought of it that way! "So...
300,000 freakin' BTUs and we're still freezin'! ...
►
November
(26)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(49)
Contributors
Alfred Lehmberg
Amy
Dave
Joel
Merely Me
mikeywalsh
No comments:
Post a Comment