skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tradijinae

Tradijineers being tradijionistic while in a state of tradijidence...

Monday, November 16, 2009


"Love me... I'm housebroken."


Smashed Pumpkin?


Hey There. Damned glad to know ya!


Sigh... and smart too!
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Alfred Lehmberg at 5:48 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (23)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ▼  2009 (180)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ▼  November (26)
      • A few of us... What happens to you when you actual...
      • "Love me... I'm housebroken." Smashed Pumpkin?Hey ...
      • What a sweetie! "Let's go over this again... Candy...
      • Great suffering and most barragrugous Zot, but wha...
      • "No thanks... I'd rather poop." "Tell DeMille I'm ...
      • CHILI NIGHT 10/23/09
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (28)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (25)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ►  March (49)

Contributors

  • Alfred Lehmberg
  • Amy
  • Dave
  • Joel
  • Merely Me
  • mikeywalsh