skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tradijinae
Tradijineers being tradijionistic while in a state of tradijidence...
Monday, May 4, 2009
Would everyone please just go? You don't have go home but you can't stay here!
Don't forget to go to subsequent pages for new pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(23)
►
December
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(17)
▼
2009
(180)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(9)
▼
May
(25)
...The LIIT here ain't bad! "So, summing up? 'Do ...
You'd never know she could take your head off... ...
Just to get us started...
Bummer... I lost every picture this time but this ...
Hey! He got here this way!
Cassie and Jake duet... Got food? I'm jus' natural...
....and thank you for my wine and for my friends ...
Eyes OPEN!WHAT?! You MUST be mistaken.The flame...
And that's all I remember about THAT. WAIT! I ha...
Love me...love...................ME. :) I jus...
So....how did the card get filled so quickly???
"The Devil has me by the shirttails!" "Verily." "H...
Like a group of Christians after a bible study... ...
Would everyone please just go? You don't have go h...
Patron! Thassa ticket! Got the bug-lite goin' Al...
...Jus' me hangin' with my homies! Impetuous youth...
We don't need alcohol to have a good time! Felicia...
Thing is... we're doing this most of the time!? Th...
What's not to love?! I'm a lumber-jack and I'm OK!...
"Love me!" Cute as a bagga Easter peeps! Hugging a...
Such pretty ladies!"Drinks for Dinner?" "Wanna see...
Amy, the doting grandaughter I may never have... w...
I'm more than just a pretty face! True dat! HeY! ...
A Tradijinae is born at a Mexican Restaurant amids...
►
April
(19)
►
March
(49)
Contributors
Alfred Lehmberg
Amy
Dave
Joel
Merely Me
mikeywalsh
No comments:
Post a Comment