skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tradijinae
Tradijineers being tradijionistic while in a state of tradijidence...
Monday, April 6, 2009
"I
am
without sin, and will pop you with that first rock!"
"No one appreciates me... "
Preparing for the "Rapture"! ...any second now!
Amy and Al solve most of the world's major problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(23)
►
December
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(17)
▼
2009
(180)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(25)
▼
April
(19)
Dave can be pleased. New pictures on next page too...
Some serious balloon abuse was perpetrated, then t...
52 today... doesn't look a day over 51!So, Immodiu...
Gawd -- we just wouldn't run out of the frakkin' b...
This is not to say Patt[i] is an air-head!Lovely g...
"We're not on the menu, Morons! We're the talent!"...
Remember Hiroshima Yankee swine! "Let me just kill...
Hi -- my name is Mushi and I'm tonight's HIV posit...
Awww-right... Aw-right -- here's a Godammed pictur...
Felicia, radiant at the top of the stairs even in ...
"I got'cher 'rapture' right'cheer"! "Smart, powerf...
Tradijinae attracts unique guests!
"I am without sin, and will pop you with that firs...
...Or her Momma either it would seem!
Wow! I can't say anything cute on this cutie!
Moving to Vermont and adopting...Brigitte has eyes...
Such a nice girl... when she's sleepin'...
Moments before in quiet reflection...Then awash in...
The Flasher
►
March
(49)
Contributors
Alfred Lehmberg
Amy
Dave
Joel
Merely Me
mikeywalsh
No comments:
Post a Comment