skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tradijinae
Tradijineers being tradijionistic while in a state of tradijidence...
Sunday, March 15, 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(23)
►
December
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(17)
▼
2009
(180)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(19)
▼
March
(49)
Content among 'is buds...
...Yeah... back in '69 in the 'Nam I remember fla...
Dave — "I won't be touchin' any o' dat!"Mikey — "...
"Fun's fun Al, but Jeez, every time I start to re...
Alan never smiles! Two tradijinous cuties. "Get t...
Al — ...filling his lungs to say something...Mike...
...Simple Fresh American Dining! Patt[i] bites! ...
"...Better check him for ticks!" "Alan washed his...
You can call me, "Mrs. Lehmberg," until you are c...
"...Then I cut off her head and ate it!" Those Da...
...Never flip off the artist!
Nice Picture of nice people behaving nicely... ju...
Isn't this just nasty! Moldy Toes. Yeah -- he t...
"Yeah -- kick our asses now Mr. Test Pilot, Mr. T...
"Jean-Claudette Killy" Dave profiles for the ladi...
Dave contemplates double-barreled irresponsibility...
...antique tap-water ice in 16 year old scotch ......
"We're gonna have so much fun once we get these l...
"Uh... the overhead fan is on..." "...So then I s...
"In the salacious sign language of the Baroque Wi...
I could eat... A moment in the maelstrom of fluid ...
I'm regretful that I spit on Felicia, and she's t...
"You are humored Mr. Al." "Yes... it's true. I a...
Contributors
Alfred Lehmberg
Amy
Dave
Joel
Merely Me
mikeywalsh
No comments:
Post a Comment